#1 Jonesie

Jonesie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts
  • LocationDartmouth

Posted 24 October 2010 - 07:35 PM

Does anybody know if Lequille's will take used guns on trade for new guns like Hnatiuks will?

#2 Ghostbear

Ghostbear

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 401 posts
  • LocationBridgetown

Posted 24 October 2010 - 07:37 PM

They always did , just call and ask for Danny.

#3 Phatdaddy

Phatdaddy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts
  • LocationChester Basin, Nova Scotia

Posted 24 October 2010 - 07:41 PM

When I was there last(3 weeks ago) they had a fair selection of used stock, and we did have a conversation with Danny about him giving fair prices on used firearms. Great couple of guys there, best to give them a call. 902-532-5362
Looking to have a leather item crafted? Email me kevin @ kpleather .ca (without spaces)

"Don't pass on the first day what you'd shoot on the last"

#4 Valley Hunter

Valley Hunter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 205 posts
  • LocationAnnapolis Valley

Posted 24 October 2010 - 09:12 PM

When I was there last(3 weeks ago) they had a fair selection of used stock, and we did have a conversation with Danny about him giving fair prices on used firearms. Great couple of guys there, best to give them a call. 902-532-5362

I,ve traded firearms in on new ones there before .He says it depends how many second hand firearms he has on hand ,,he dont like to have to many ,but yes give him a call he gave me good dollar on my trades ..

#5 steve-o1979

steve-o1979

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 02:20 PM

Yeah they are real good....until something goes wrong... then they will act like you have never dealt with them before. I learned that lesson the hard way.

#6 Jonesie

Jonesie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts
  • LocationDartmouth

Posted 25 October 2010 - 04:58 PM

Thanks for the replies. The reason I asked, is because I would like to order a new BL-22 from them. But It would make it easier on the wallet if he would take a couple of shotguns that I have as a trade-in. Sometimes I find it easier to trade them in, rather than sell them outright.

#7 KEVIN

KEVIN

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,791 posts
  • LocationTERENCE BAY, NOVA SCOTIA.

Posted 25 October 2010 - 09:41 PM

I know he charges enough for some of the used ones. Buddy of mine bought a used(used hard too)30-06 Browning/Stainless/Boss...he paid 900 PLUS the taxes for it..wayyy toooo much IMHO...pad is badly sliced, lots of dings on the stock...I had to call em up to see why they didn't give him the CR accessory with it..they checked and we got it a week later!....saw the same gun at elwoods for 725.00 plus the taxes...(prolly in better shape too)!..Oh well...better him than me ;)
If you take your kids hunting,.....You won't have to go hunting for your kids.....KS/85

#8 Halftail

Halftail

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts
  • LocationBear Point,NS

Posted 26 October 2010 - 04:10 AM

I know he charges enough for some of the used ones. Buddy of mine bought a used(used hard too)30-06 Browning/Stainless/Boss...he paid 900 PLUS the taxes for it..wayyy toooo much IMHO...pad is badly sliced, lots of dings on the stock...I had to call em up to see why they didn't give him the CR accessory with it..they checked and we got it a week later!....saw the same gun at elwoods for 725.00 plus the taxes...(prolly in better shape too)!..Oh well...better him than me ;)

Well.....Your buddy didn't have to buy it.Did he? ;) I like to go inside for a look pretty much everytime I'm in that neck of the woods but I'm too cheap to buy anything.
If you can't convince them,confuse them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users