9 replies to this topic

#1 Baytrapper

Baytrapper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 12 January 2016 - 06:25 PM

Trying to see the classifieds page but cant access it unless i go through a google search then i can post or reply to any ads.

#2 forumadmin

forumadmin

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 93 posts

Posted 20 January 2016 - 10:51 AM

Can you please try now?

Kyle

#3 Baytrapper

Baytrapper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 20 January 2016 - 06:31 PM

It worked after the third time i went to the main page, first times it wouldnt show the "marketplace" area just the main threads.

Also when i look on google it shows newer classifieds ads when i click on it from the www.novascotiahunting.com website the newest ad is from 2012

#4 hunterick

hunterick

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts
  • LocationMiddleton Nona Scotia

Posted 22 January 2016 - 12:26 PM

Hi I am new to this site can anyone tell me how you post an aid. I have some nice firearms I would like to put in the classified section and yes I have a firearms licence. I would appreciate the help. 

#5 louisbear

louisbear

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts
  • LocationWindsor, Nova Scotia

Posted 10 April 2016 - 10:57 AM

Hello. I am trying to PM a seller in the classifieds but when I send my message it states he cannot receive personal messages. So what now......

#6 KEVIN

KEVIN

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,267 posts
  • LocationTERENCE BAY, NOVA SCOTIA.

Posted 11 April 2016 - 05:10 AM

why not...start a new thread with the name of who are you trying to contact...lol

If you take your kids hunting,.....You won't have to go hunting for your kids.....KS/85

#7 louisbear

louisbear

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 11 April 2016 - 05:42 PM

Kevin. Thanks for the tip. I did leave the seller a few questions and he got back to me with his contact info the next day. But starting a new thread with sellers name would of worked for sure.  They do not call me a Newbie for nothing! LOL

#8 KEVIN

KEVIN

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,267 posts
  • LocationTERENCE BAY, NOVA SCOTIA.

Posted 11 April 2016 - 06:05 PM

ha ha no prob...more than one way to skin a cat..(( isn't there gary...or markus ))... :P

If you take your kids hunting,.....You won't have to go hunting for your kids.....KS/85

#9 35whelen

35whelen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • Locationforest glade

Posted 14 February 2017 - 10:50 AM

I can't even find it to post a gun

#10 louisbear

louisbear

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 15 February 2017 - 10:56 AM

35 whelen   Last fall, when requested by the site admin. to change my password I was no longer able to use my iphone to post an add in the classifieds section. It also effected my laptop. One day I was playing with the iphone trying to get it to work. I went to google , put in nova scotia hunting and clicked on classifeids. I went to the bottom of the page and changed the theme in the blue theme box to "NSHmobile".  I signed in to this site and clicked forums and scrolled down to "The Market Place" and Free Classifieds appeared. If I want to place an add in classifieds just click "start a new topic" But you have to be signed in order to make the the "Free Classifieds" appear in the Market Place. It also  allowed me to use my laptop. Once I signed in on the site on my laptop and clicked on the classified section a box showed up in the upper right hand corner "Add An Item" So my problem was the Change Theme Box. Hope this helps

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users