Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner

Twas The Morning After Santa

2K views 29 replies 20 participants last post by  KEVIN 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
T'was the morning after Santa, all across NSH land, Ol Deer Dan was out snoopin, for another tree stand.

His alter ego sure likes typing, by the looks of his posts, Ol Tom T's finger must be wore to the bone !

Slickie was runnin the legs off more hounds, lookin for wabbits, who'd soon be stew bound!

Linnie was out gatherin his little glossettes, drying them and selling them as home made wood pellets.

Markus just finished his 100th bear hide, his house is all furry...out, and inside.

Hairy one just woke up, head poundin and drool. Another big night of the Appleton's brew !

Jason J1's not been seen in nearly a month, I think he's FINALLY found a "little piece" of fluff !

Pete will be plottin, as only he can. Raising them brutes for the Cedar Grove clan !

But TStick don't like it, he admitted it so...heck he'd fight with his shadow, till it left also.

Ol Big Country Lovin...a joy for all threads, has smoke filled apparitions coming out of his head.

There's WOT and BOB, the guys in the know. No better debaters, if you tell em it ain't so.

The Royal Guardsman of Cape Breton, there's a few on here. But I'd STILL vote for Nomad if he ran for mayor!

Rembolt and Terry and their waterfowl toys. Two guys in a Honda, with 200 decoys !!

Takem's prowess with the photography thing, has been gracing our eyes since he's hit the scene.

So many others...so little time, if you're feeling left out, just drop me a line . More Vodka....less eggnog, was Santa here yet ?? Tis the start of my whistle and keeping it wet.

ALL THE BEST everyone,

See less See more
#7 ·
Haha, merry Christmas Kevin. I nervously scrolled down knowing I'd get mention lol. Thank god you went easy.

#10 ·
Kevin....you are one of a kind....at least I hope you are one of a kind.....my funny bone couldn't handle two of you. I hope you and yours are enjoying all the wonders of a good life. I have to say you bring smiles, laughter and a world of kindness to so many in a purely selfless way.....I am proud to be able to tell people..."Yup, I know Kevin...he is a friend of mine!"

Butch

PS...The world needs more fools like you!!

#14 ·
Ol TomDan seems to have left the building (boy maybe Santa DOES really exist and hands out gifts we all want the most) and I thought our days of huge typed out posts was over.

And then I had to spend a few minutes reading this dribble. Just can't seem to win on this place!

Haha!!!

Merry Christmas everyone!

#20 ·
very nice poem . although not from NS ,my family is and just wanted to say merry xmas late and happy new year everyone ,keep up the good work guys ,I have received a lot of valuable imfo from some ,some useless from others .but that's the way forums go ..........weed out the BS and make the best of it !!

#22 ·
I try my hand at the humor so no one is left out.

And then there was Kevin, from that tight little group, the ones that sit at timmies and talk about poop.

A self proclaimed expert on the NSH site, all talk, no hunting pics does he ever bring to light.

Year after year no deer does he tag, has many wondering whose is the wind---.

In 2017 a change we will wait, but for many his sarcastic comments will be no doubt our faith.

#25 ·
Ol T-stick hunney, this is just for you. Please check out my name, for a picture or two.

Goto Brownings web site, under trophy case. You can view my pics with egg on your face.

I LOOOOOOOOOVE HUMOR !! Life's tooooo FN short not to have it !!!

All the best Thunderschticky !!

#26 ·
Ol T-stick hunney, this is just for you. Please check out my name, for a picture or two.

Goto Brownings web site, under trophy case. You can view my pics with egg on your face.

I LOOOOOOOOOVE HUMOR !! Life's tooooo FN short not to have it !!!

All the best Thunderschticky !!
Now why would anyone have to do that. If I didn't know better it seems you like humor at others expense. Relax you and your buddy are way to serious, after all if you poke fun at others you should be able to take it back. That's what you were doing right?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.