Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner

Las Vegas

624 views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  novacam 
#1 ·
Instead of my turkey hunting trip my wife is making me go to Las Vegas (I'm going after turkey again in 2018!!) Does anyone know any info on those ranges that let you shoot anything imaginable? I think it would be cool to pull the trigger on full auto or the mg42.
Thanks for any info.

#5 ·
Yeah the Grand Canyon is worth a look,but watch out the elk don't run you over lol and in Vegas you can shoot what you want all you want and drive almost any car you want on the track,as FAST as you want!! Ferreira,lamb,Maclean,bogatti.....
The guy in the car with my son kept telling him to slow down but Mike just ignored him and went faster and faster lol.

#6 ·
Novacam- let your wife go to Vegas and you go shoot a turkey.OR go to Vegas and slip over to Arizona and shoot an elk
Whatever you do enjoy it !

#8 ·
When I was a small lad I had the opportunity to fire my dad's full auto's a few times believe it or not in canada

After he died I think I may have been able to keep them with 12(2) but I am not sure and I didnot want the hassel so they went back state side where they are to this day

It is an experience every gun owner should be able to enjoy and if I am on my dying bed taking my last breath and you say remember firing the full autos. i will smile for sure and maybe even giggle

Cheers

#11 ·
LOL

There has been two vegas trips in this household over the years and a third being planned I hear

Unfortunately I am never part of my wife's and daughters plans for these trips :(

You have to take care of the dogs and flowers I am told :) Plus I am a pain to travel with they say

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.