#1 Tripple D

Tripple D

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 949 posts
  • LocationHfx

Posted 12 June 2017 - 10:48 AM

Finally some nice weather,just got home from golf,now for some yard work,lots of projects on the go.
Thought I'd check in here,not a lot going on tho,soooo
EVERYBODY HAVE A SUPER DUPER DAY- enjoy the sun,don't forget your sunscreen!
Everyone out there in NSH land have a super duper day and please store your guns in a safe manner 🇨🇦🏌️‍♀️🎱🦌🤠

#2 linnie

linnie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,218 posts
  • LocationTruro

Posted 12 June 2017 - 08:37 PM

How was the round ?

Was a beautiful day for a round. To bad a young fellow like me still has to work. :(

Don't bite the hand that feeds you

#3 linnie

linnie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,218 posts
  • LocationTruro

Posted 12 June 2017 - 08:38 PM

Just noticed the time you posted, what time did you tee off ?

#4 Tripple D

Tripple D

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 949 posts
  • LocationHfx

Posted 12 June 2017 - 08:56 PM

Teed off at 810- had a fairly good round, ( for me lol), putter was deadly today!
Was a great day,finished golf before it got too hot.Yeah you young fellas gotta work but your turn is coming lol.
Everyone out there in NSH land have a super duper day and please store your guns in a safe manner 🇨🇦🏌️‍♀️🎱🦌🤠

#5 Tripple D

Tripple D

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 949 posts
  • LocationHfx

Posted 13 June 2017 - 07:38 PM

Another beautiful day,another early tee off.Pretty hot by the end of the round,had to have a cold beer to cool down!
Came home and had to cut the grass,man was it hot! Cut the front,had a cold beer,cut the side had a cold beer,cut half the back yard,you got it,had a cold beer.Then had another one while I thought about finishing the back yard! I did finally finish cutting and trimming the grass,good thing cause I was running outa beer! Days like this,great being retired.
Tomorrow- golf and beer,just not as many.............. maybe lol.

#6 linnie

linnie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,218 posts
  • LocationTruro

Posted 13 June 2017 - 09:17 PM

Great stuff man!! Glad you are enjoying the retirement.

#7 KEVIN

KEVIN

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 6,521 posts
  • LocationTERENCE BAY, NOVA SCOTIA.

Posted 14 June 2017 - 07:12 AM

Another beautiful day,another early tee off.Pretty hot by the end of the round,had to have a cold beer to cool down!
Came home and had to cut the grass,man was it hot! Cut the front,had a cold beer,cut the side had a cold beer,cut half the back yard,you got it,had a cold beer.Then had another one while I thought about finishing the back yard! I did finally finish cutting and trimming the grass,good thing cause I was running outa beer! Days like this,great being retired.
Tomorrow- golf and beer,just not as many.............. maybe lol.

Sounds like you have a problem DDD   :o 

Too much grass to cut.. :lol: .it's getting in the way of your beer drinking...lmao

If you take your kids hunting,.....You won't have to go hunting for your kids.....KS/85

#8 Tripple D

Tripple D

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 949 posts
  • LocationHfx

Posted 14 June 2017 - 10:02 AM

I think you may be right Kevin!
GOLF SUCKED TODAY! All three of us had a chitty round
Probably don't even deserve a beer!

#9 linnie

linnie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,218 posts
  • LocationTruro

Posted 14 June 2017 - 09:03 PM

GOLF SUCKED TODAY! All three of us had a chitty round
Probably don't even deserve a beer!

Your playing to early man :D .  

Are you getting 18 holes in that quick ?

#10 Tripple D

Tripple D

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 949 posts
  • LocationHfx

Posted 14 June 2017 - 09:25 PM

First group out today at 730 and we did play 18. The two guys I played with are pretty good golfers.
I enjoy getting out early,thereby giving me time for other activities later in the day.Plus getting out early usually means no waiting for the group in front of you,too many think they're pros and don't play ready golf,but spend toooo much time in the woods and or take toooo much time over every shot and then hit it in the woods! We usually play a round in three - three and a half hrs.

#11 superslickie

superslickie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts
  • Locationmt uniacke

Posted 15 June 2017 - 04:41 PM

Lol all you fellas chasing little white balls around. If I want to chase little white balls around I set the hounds out in early December, much more enjoyable for me.
I can go anytime I want, no lines, and I get to shoot something
can i go hunting yet??

#12 linnie

linnie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,218 posts
  • LocationTruro

Posted 15 June 2017 - 08:46 PM

Lol all you fellas chasing little white balls around. If I want to chase little white balls around I set the hounds out in early December, much more enjoyable for me.
I can go anytime I want, no lines, and I get to shoot something

I get to shoot something as well, usually a high score! :D

#13 Tripple D

Tripple D

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 949 posts
  • LocationHfx

Posted 15 June 2017 - 09:23 PM

I get to shoot something as well, usually a high score! :D

High or low someone will ask "what did you shoot"
linnie- forget the score- at your age you ain't making the tour anyway - play the game and enjoy it,remember the good shots/ holes and forget the bad ones. Just like hunting,good days, bad days.

#14 linnie

linnie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,218 posts
  • LocationTruro

Posted 15 June 2017 - 09:47 PM

That was said tongue in cheek TrippleD :D  :D .For the little I play I usually handle myself pretty well. :P

Truth will come out this weekend. Haven't played regular golf in 7-8 years and I am in the Truro Invitational this weekend. Looking forward to the competiton.

#15 linnie

linnie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,218 posts
  • LocationTruro

Posted 15 June 2017 - 09:54 PM

P.S.

Who says I ain't making the tour! :angry:  :angry: 

Plan on a few tours this year in conjuction with the Canada 150. 

#16 Tripple D

Tripple D

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 949 posts
  • LocationHfx

Posted 15 June 2017 - 10:15 PM

That was said tongue in cheek TrippleD :D  :D .For the little I play I usually handle myself pretty well. :P
Truth will come out this weekend. Haven't played regular golf in 7-8 years and I am in the Truro Invitational this weekend. Looking forward to the competiton.

Good luck!

#17 KEVIN

KEVIN

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 6,521 posts
  • LocationTERENCE BAY, NOVA SCOTIA.

Posted 16 June 2017 - 06:08 AM

I've always wanted to try shotgun golf....using the 12 ga instead of the clubs !!

If you take your kids hunting,.....You won't have to go hunting for your kids.....KS/85

#18 Tripple D

Tripple D

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 949 posts
  • LocationHfx

Posted 16 June 2017 - 08:41 PM

I've always wanted to try shotgun golf....using the 12 ga instead of the clubs !!

Was going to try that to-day but the GD golf balls won't fit in the barrels of
the old 10 ga.Anyone know where I can get one of those old 8ga. guns and if they will take a golf ball !
But hey Kevin we could try SKEET GOLF I'll hit em you shoot em! Maybe we need to patent that game !!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users