3 replies to this topic

#1 Ian

Ian

NSFAH President

• Moderators
  • 1,857 posts
  • LocationHRM

Posted 18 June 2017 - 07:59 AM

The 2017 Moose Lottery will be live-streamed this year through the Federation website & YouTube, directly to you!

June 22, 2017.

11:00 AM start!

Watch it here:

Do not go to Port Hawkesbury - no one will be there!

#2 Joyrider

Joyrider

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 896 posts
  • LocationBrookside (Off of the prospect Rd - Halifax area)

Posted 19 June 2017 - 09:04 AM

Do not go to Port Hawkesbury - no one will be there!

Hi Ian!  You said no one will be there, they are not doing it in public any more, just the stream?  That's too bad, it was always fun to hear the reactions from the people there.  :-)

That will REALLY feed the conspiracy theory people who are convinced it i all rigged!  ha ha

Thanks for the link!

Rob

#3 nomad

nomad

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,630 posts
  • LocationLingan

Posted 19 June 2017 - 02:50 PM

Not that I would bother wasting the gas to go, but the draw should still be done in public. What a crock!
There are those who like to attend the draw for one reason or another. They should still be allowed to do so imo.
I am a gun enthusiast. In fact, I guess you could call me one of the "nutz". Don't like it? Too f#%<in bad!!!

#4 beaverhunter

beaverhunter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 533 posts
  • LocationAppalachia

Posted 19 June 2017 - 04:33 PM

default-md_02.gif

The 2017 Nova Scotia moose draw will occur on Thursday, June 22, 2017 starting at 11:00am. The draw will be provided by live-stream webcast only. There has been declining attendance at the public event over the last few years and a growing number of online viewers, which was one of the deciding factors for hosting via live-stream only.

As in previous years, the winner names will be announced on a live-streamed webcast available online at: www.nsfah.ca beginning at 11:00am. Winners will also be notified by mail.

Applicants can check their individual results, using their Wildlife Resources Card number, starting June 26, 2017. Applicants will know that the results are available online once the "Check Results" link is visible.

mqdefault.jpgab072989328f3b31f3b5865afa43dd74.jpg

I remember watching bambi for the first time when I was little and my favourite part
was when they killed bambi's mother because I knew somwhere the hunters
family was eating good that night never understood why they made him out to be the
bad guy.

We are advised to NOT judge ALL Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics, but We are encouraged to judge ALL gun owners by the actions of a few lunatics. Funny how that works.

Gotta Love The Nova Scotia Federation of Anti Hunters

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users